Thursday, March 17, 2011

On My Way!

Well, I'm off! I wanted to send out one last post before I head to the airport this afternoon for the first of four legs in my journey to get to the site for CollaboratioNZ. If all goes smoothly, I will arrive at McGregor's Bay just in time for the fun to start - the collab begins the morning my flight lands in Whangarei. Better be sure to get some sleep on the plane so I can hit the ground running. I've always sort of enjoyed the quiet time afforded by plane travel...but 26 hours is a lot of quiet time! As my brother would say, please send good vibes.

As I mentioned, I'm not sure I'll have any way to send updates until after the first ten days of this trip (when the collab is over), since I'm not sure what my Internet access will be like on site, or how much time I will want to take away from making. Rest assured, though, that I will be soaking up lots of stories to share with you all as soon as I am able. Until then, great warm wishes to you, and thanks for joining me on this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment